Sunday, July 14, 2013

Eee to Michell-ie


Here's a random post on a random topic. 

I left the firm last May and these past few days, I've been getting really nostalgic. Here are some photos from a not-so-normal Friday with the production team (one that is!).

We were so happy that day (guess why!) that we decided on chewing on pizza for lunch!


After drowning on slices of pizza while standing up and laughing our guts off, that afternoon Michelle and I decided to camwhore like crazy! Michelle and I were the original "young" interior designers in the group so even if we don't get to chit chat a lot, our bonding moments were always the bomb! :)

Oh and hey hey, no filter! #turrah!


And here's something Michelle came up with! How cute! :)


More of my adventures with Michelle and the rest of the group in future posts!

Toodles!




Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....