Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spell: B-A-C-K-L-O-G-'-S (Part 2)


Got to work real early today. It's been a few days since I made my last post and I totally owe my blog a new one!

Year 2012 has been really good to me so far. With the year of the Dragon on it's way in a few days, it'll officially be my year! (Yup, I was born an Earth Dragon :) ).

As promised (though extremely late I know), here's the second part of my my "Spell : B-A-C-K-L-O-G-'-S" series. If you weren't able to see the first part, click on this LINK :)



12-14-11
Office Christmas Party 

-----





12-18-11
Saturday's at Work and Play

-----






12-22-11
Office Christmas Lunch

-----







12-23-11
Office Gift Giving

-----





12-28-11
Day Trip to Batangas Home

-----





Toodles!

Cathy Malvar

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....