Saturday, December 17, 2011

Spell: B-A-C-K-L-O-G-'-S (Part 1)


It has been awhile since I have blogged and often when I do, the posts are sparse and far apart from one another. A fact that even my father noted early this morning. Now how sad is thatttt??

So, before I get on about how and why I haven't been able to post much lately, I would like to show you guys a recap of the things that have been keeping me busy these past few weeks :)


12-02-11
Overnight at Amparo's place with Sarah and Amparo

-----

A crazy night full of bathroom breaks, chips and laughter, these two always make any simple evening really fun. :) 







12-10-11
Hanna's Celebratory Dinner at San Sung Restaurant

-----

New at Korean food, I tried everything with caution.haha





12-11-11
Christmas Dinner with the Chongs

-----

A yearly tradition :)




Part two coming up next. :)

Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....