Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Do-It-Yourself


Tis' the season to be jolly, merry and experimental!

Fa-la-la-lalala-lah!

---

Being the late shoppers that we usually are, my family and I just recently started decorating our place. Been looking for a wreath to put up on the door of our unit for a few weeks now, but I can't seem to find one that satisfies our liking. I guess all the nice ones have already been purchased a long, long time ago!

During a trip earlier to S&R Alabang, we strolled around the aisles filled with Christmas decors and chanced upon a plain wreath sold to be decorated. Next to the plain wreaths were Christmas balls sold in huge boxes. With no ready-made wreaths in sight, I knew there was only one thing to do: Art Attack!!!!!!

The balls in black containers are the ones from S&R...

..while the others are from a random trip to Ace Hardware in Makati last Friday. :)


The curly details on the teardrop-shaped ones are extremely adorable.



I love how rich and beautiful their colors are! 

Got to do for now. It's time to put my wreath together :)

Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....