Tuesday, May 31, 2011

S.F.T.D.: POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE



When piled up with work, there's always time for some early morning release. :)

Have you watched the movie "Easy A" starring Emma Stone? Watch this humorous clip from the film, of her fooling around while singing to the tune of "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield!


Hahaha funny right? 

Here's the entire song below: 


I love how the song pumps you up and makes you feel like nothing can hinder you from reaching your goal.

I got a pocket,
Got a pocket full of sunshine
I got a love an' I know that it's all mine
Oh, oh whoa, oh
Do what you want,
But you never gonna break me,
Sticks an' stones are never gonna shake me
No, oh, whoa oh


I feel so hyped up now. It's back to work for me. :)

Toodles!


Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....