Thursday, May 26, 2011

GRAND 3-RING MOTORING EVENT


This afternoon, I went to the Grand 3-Ring Motoring Event at SMEX with my Dad, Mom and my brother. It's been awhile since I've been to a car show so it felt great to finally be in one again! 

Though I felt sick all morning, it seemed as if my fever disappeared as soon as I got in. 



People walking about outside the show proper

What a lovely collection! I think its about time my brother brought his childhood collections out  to be appreciated :)

These 90's race cars were never really sought after but after all these years, they're turning into the latest classics.

Ah yes.. Well-curved women, including anime characters, will always be a part of car shows.

This car is so nice to look at! I wonder how it feels to sit inside.....

A lot of toy cars used to have this "flamed"-look on their hoods when I was younger. 

My mom said this car reminds her of Herbie

Yummy Porsche

White on a car will forever look SWEEET! 


2-Door..... *salivating*


Retro...... *salivates further*

Love the wing detail of this car!


Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!




To those who have not yet dropped by SMEX or to those who are still thinking of going or not, do drop by! There is much to see for all you car afficionado's out there! I loved how the spread of vintage cars made the event so classy on one side of the hall. I wasn't too happy though about the excessive number of skimpy-cladded women which, seemed to have wowed the crowd more than the products that they were selling..haha

On another note, do take a look at what they have standing by the EXIT sign...
They're already inviting everyone to go back next year! :)


Till next year! :)

Toodles!


Cathy



Photo's by me! :)

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....