Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hustle, Keep Hustling!


Gosh I've been so busy lately, that I haven't been able to post much. Not wanting to be like the previous months before when I totally forget / neglect to put up a post in my blog, I've been making conscious efforts to create pretty things to read and see!

I've always had a blog since I was in high school and chit chatting about everything is something that I've really enjoyed. From livejournal, xanga to wordpress, tumblr and blogspot, having my own space to express myself has become a penchant of mine.


So what's been keeping me busy these days post-SSO.a with a mix of therapy and thrice a week visits to the gym? Work! :)

Here are some photos from my instagram account for what I've been up to lately. :)

Photo taken from the trip to Verde Island with family for my brother's thesis 

Day trip with Dad  to see him do his thing at Prime, Pontefino Residences, Batangas City!

Viewing the Phase 2 Model Unit I designed in 2012 at Pontefino Residence, Gulod Labac, Batangas City

Day out for a seminar!

Viewing the status of the pool at a jobsite

Random day out in Ortigas for perspectives to finish

Perspectives done!

Weekend shopping for a jobsite

Checking papers at home by an architect in the office! :)

Craziness at home during the creation of the material board marketing needs to sell Terraces at Pontefino! :)


Busy yes, but I love what I do! At this point, I can't see myself doing anything else. :)

Toodles!





Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....