Saturday, August 10, 2013

Annie Hall


Being the repetitive and always inspired people we are, we always seem to have a "peg" for just about anything. Whether it's your life, your clothes, the way you do or see things, there's always someone or something that you can compare yourself to, or see yourself as.

Most feminine girls nowadays like to associate themselves to Audrey Hepburn, specifically for her role in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". If your liking's lead towards the Beatles, it's Yoko Ono. Karen Carpenter in the 70's and 80's, Spice Girls in the 90's and these days it's usually a tie between Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. *OMGEE*

There were a few years in my life when Yoko Ono (in the 70's) was my total peg. Outfits, hair and all - minus the glasses as my face would instantly resemble a globe. After 3 years, it's time to study a new one out.

Here then comes "Annie Hall".

 

"Annie Hall" as the title states, is a movie that was shown in the late 70's whose title role was played by Diane Keaton. 


I learned about the film on a random chat with Dad while discussing with him the frames I've collected over the years. I told him that I was leaning towards a particular brown frame but, was too nervous to have lenses made for it.


Upon seeing the brown frame on me, Dad said that it was very "Annie Hall" followed by a series of laughs from my lack of knowledge of the character.




It's quite obvious that Annie Hall's love of ties, vests and loose pants shout nothing of myself but her choice of eye wear really clicks! :)


Currently using purple frames to date, a few more doses of confidence and we'll be saying hello to the brown frames! :)

Toodles!

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....