Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random November

Stuck in bed with my phones in tow, I hope I get well soon! The cold weather we've recently been experiencing is not good for me. In spite of my love-hate relationship with the sun (special thanks to its capability of producing more than enough melanin onto one's skin), the heat it produces keeps me well and healthy. #islandgirlmode

With the first month of 2013 halfway through, its time to double up my speed in posting 2012 backlogs!

Crazy isn't it? i feel as if 2013 just started yesterday. Haha

..Anyhow, to kick off my array of things to talk about, here are some photos from a trip to Baguio with my family during a not-so-random,3-day weekend! :)

View from the room

My brother's yummy-looking double patty burger

I think Camp John Hay houses the best looking Army Navy branch... everrrrr!

Photo captured by my Dad, in an attempt to catch me "emo"

Flowers. Another epic love-hate relationship. #nextime

If you want to see the "real Baguio", trod to Camp John Hay and it's surrounding areas. They've got everything from good food to fresh air. :)

Yup, totally different from if we decided to hang out in Session Road. haha 

It was less than 2 months to go before Christmas when we went so, it was nice to see several decorations up already.

During some alone time :)

My family! 

Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....