Sunday, January 13, 2013

Because I can't get over....


......hoping my hair to grow as long as it had been in 2011 overnight! 

-------------------------------------------

Okay, so I must admit ( if you don't already know or if you're totally in denial ), wanting something you don't have is such a "humanly" act. Once you have achieved or gained it, you're yearning dissipates and moves on to a whole new thing that you decide to go crazy about.

Am I right or am I right? :)

...Anyhow, this time around, apart from the ipad mini that I want to purchase ( but is always out of stock and feel so bad about ) to the point that I even dream about owning one, I really want my curly hair to grow further. #brattyproblems

The photo below was taken in December of 2011, a few months before I agreed to noticeably chop my locks off.  I had no bangs ( only very long ones) and all curls.


Next is a photo that was taken at Amparo's place maybe 2-3 weeks prior to the date when the photo above was taken. 


And another photo with my college friends in November of 2011. It's length was already very much like the photos above. 


Then a few months into 2012, it was suggested that I chop my hair off to emanate a "younger feel". 

Though several months has already passed while constantly hoping for hair growth, I still have not quite achieved the length I used to go around with. 

The freshly cut bangs I had done last December now annoys me (with the said patch of hair constantly curling like an "S" every time it could), as shown by my constant use of clips, like in the photo below. 


To date, I think I've got about 2-3 inches to go before reaching my desired length. I hope I don't suddenly hit a mood swing and decide to chop it off again due to annoyance ( a usual excuse of mine in college )! 
Hahaha there goes...a perfect example of wanting something you do not have :)


Yes, the above photo reflects the current state of my hair :)

 Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....