Sunday, July 1, 2012

Miss this!!!!

Oh yes, oh yes.. I truly miss blogging. I've been too busy / been too terrible at managing my time, that I haven't been able to post anything in my blog! *sadnessss*

Like all "good" things, my blogging hiatus is officially overrrrrrrrrr...........forrrrrrrr..... I'm back!!! :D :D 

Anyhow.... Went out last night to celebrate the 22nd birthday of an Assumption blockmate. Because we have not seen much of each other lately, my blockmates and I all went crazy and had a blast! 

Here are some of the photos from last night. More about it in a future post! :)

 Jazzie and I

 Pat, Tats, Mitzel and Teeni the birthday girl!

 Jerese, Jaz and Epau

 And last but not the least... My Momma and Papa, Dennis and Hannah, our couple of the night :D

Toodles!!

Cathy

Photo credit: Photos taken by random people using my Canon SX210 IS :)




Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....