Sunday, October 30, 2011

9 to 5


Been working at an interior design firm in Makati for a few weeks now and it has been so funny how I get to juggle the things I need to accomplish before and after my office work. One morning while collating some receipts and filling in some letters before heading to the office, my Dad said that I remind him of Dolly Parton's song "9 to 5". 

And if you're not familiar with the song I am talking about (didn't either so have no fear), attached is one of many "9to 5" videos I found posted in youtube:


-----
Tumble outta bed and I stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life
Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumpin'
Out on the street the traffic starts jumpin'
The folks like me on the job from nine to five.

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/dolly-parton-lyrics-9-to-5-rwncfhz#ixzz1cGkRD9Kg
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community 
-----


Thanks to youtube for the video and  letssingit.com for the lyrics :) 

Toodles!

Cathy Malvar

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....