Friday, September 9, 2011

Soar and Headers


When putting up your personal space (like a blog) or a masterpiece (possibly another blog or an artwork), every detail counts. From the spaces you make, the arrangement of the photos that you will post to the font size and colors to use, meshing all the parts may take some time but, can be totally worth it.

With the header of one's blog being the first that you see, creating a good, straight to the point and catchy yet simple one, is a priority. Being a graduate of Interior Design with no background in Photoshop (only Picassa, Paint and Microsoft Picture Manager) and Marketing (apart from the 3-units required of us in college), coming up with a header for myself took longer than I had expected (in short, forever).

Here are some of the headers that I originally came up with:





Here is the header that I am using now:


Very simple right?

Haha it is always nice to keep things really clean.

So anyway, I received a message on my phone today from Hanna saying that she sent me mail. When I got home tonight, I got surprised to see that Hanna sent me 3 personalized headers (made by her) for my blog! Wowwwww I was soooo surprised! Hanna was able to read my mind even if she's all the way in Quezon City! :)

Here are the designs she came up with. I'm so thankful for the designs she sent me. I'll jazz my page up to fit one of her designs on day. :)







Toodles!

Cathy



Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....