Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love, TUMBLR



My original account in tumblr has been up and running for three years now and ever since, it has always been my no-fail way of having fun while at home. With colorful photos everywhere and interesting people you can meet, tumblr has and will always be, a great outlet to have in cyberspace. 

Here are some of the photos I found (and therefore saved), from tumblr:

Mid-century Modern Interiors are the best! :)


Mary-Kate and Ashley will always be my fav :)


Denim + Ruffles = A Masculine meets Feminine do'








Crazy but this photo greatly reminds me of myself.

Cute!

......! :) 

AMEN.



Yoda is LOVE







Do you have a tumblr account to? Add me up! :) :)

Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....