Sunday, July 10, 2011

SAMSUNG CORBY 2 WIFI



I still feel sad about my entire bag being stolen last Friday while out with my cousins and friends. Apart from loving my big, brown bag dearly, I really had a lot of stuff inside it. From my 2 phones to my wallet, planner and journal, I also had inside it a pair of wedges, underwear, an extra shirt, my small Buddha and make-up kit. 

In spite of the loss I experienced, I feel really thankful for my 2 new phones. Tito Oboy sponsored 1 phone while my Dad paid for the other. :) My Dad suggested that I buy clones of the phones I originally had so that I wouldn't feel like I lost anything. Since the Samsung Punch that I had is still available in the market, I was able to purchase an exact replica of my pink one. Because Samsung Genoa's are not available anymore, I chose something similar to it. 

With that,I ended up getting a pink (yes, pink again!) Samsung Corby 2 wifi! :) I find it really adorable. It's almost the same size as my generation 3 iPod touch! Yes, that big! 




The Samsung Corby 2 wifi also comes in other colors:





Toodles!


Cathy


Photo credit: world wide web







Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....