Monday, April 18, 2011

DREAMING LIKE A HIPPIE.........

If someone were to ask me upfront what era I would want to be born into if I had the choice, I would without a doubt say that I would want to be born into a time when HIPPIE'S ruled the world! Their laid back, free-spirited lifestyle, imaginative ideas and earth-inspired outfits gravitate me towards hoping to have become one!

Working on scoring their look in this day and age? Take useful and helpful cues from Nicole Richie, a self-confessed modern hippie who in 2008, even established a jewelry line for the Modern Gypsy! :)

House of Harlow 1960 :











Such pretty pictures!


Toodles! 


Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....