Thursday, February 3, 2011

CATS, LIKES, MITES, ETC.

I've never really had an interest in felines though I know of some friends who are superrrr crazy about them! Growing up in a household that always feared for asthma attacks, they were never given their rightful chance to be considered as "cute" and/or "cuddly".

What an irony that is right, knowing that my name is so close to how they are often called..

These past few months however, I began growing a soft spot towards them. Without knowing it, I've saved several pictures of adorable cats! :)

Awww...

Hahaha
Chu and Chu
:)
Never knew squirrels were sweet!

*Huggie!*

Owwwwwwwwww............

:)
Hope you guys liked the pictures!! :D

Toodles!

Cathy


Photo credit: tumblr

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....