Sunday, September 9, 2012

SG: Instagram Photo Dump 2

Here goes my second dump! Ohhh the late posts keep on coming! When will I ever change? Haha.

Anyhow, here's the second batch of instagram-edited photos from my recent trip to Singapore with my officemates. In case you haven't seen the first batch, click this link :)

Here's our take on using bright-colored ribbons to give us an easy time recognizing our bags!

Me at Marina Bay Sands before heading back to our room after a long day of walking ;)

So reminiscent of Art Attack!

Opaque

Cute baby Karim

Walking through the woods at Singapore Zoo

One random morning of room-hopping and bugging Karim

Glad I got to view the Harry Potter Exhibit at ArtScience Museum!

Yeyyyy I got to see both 

Never knew he did so much! Kellogs and Campbell's?? Really? Wow!

View will swimming on our last day

View!

Oh this picture is <3

I love how the sun rises so late in the day! 

Lounging... ohhhh take me back to vacation!

White heading home.. :) The clouds were seriously so pretty. Heard they even so a rainbow! Woww.. :)

Toodles!

Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....