Monday, September 26, 2011

Coco-Lee


Time has definitely gone by quicker than we think. 

Say good-bye to Barbie's and hello to a life of a partnership legitimized through marriage.  

This time, a grade school classmate of mine is on the verge of walking down the isle. And because she will be getting married in the States, to have a Bachelorette Party right here in the South where we all grew up, was the best way to go. 


Remember Hannah Galang, a blockmate of mine who sporadically appears on my posts? Well, she was Cola's high school buddy. What a small world! 

------
Basically, 

Cola was my classmate in Grade School
Hannah was Cola's classmate in High School
Hannah was my blockmate in College


Summary: It's like an A=B, B=C and A=C Diagram!

Funny!
------


It has been awhile since I saw my classmates from grade school so that made the night so much fun!



Congratulations Cola! A toast to cute little Nicola's and little Scott's in the future! :) 

Toodles!

Cathy

Photo credit: Hannah Galang

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....