Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SECRETFRESH


Going to Ronac Art Center early last Thursday, August 18, 2011, led me to a chance to prance around with Tats before the event began. With the rain and traffic all about that day, people only came in trickles thus, a late start for the event.

To take advantage of the free time we had, Tats and I decided to take photos of the art works posted on the walls of SecretFresh's activity area. They're quite wild in variety.  So worth the shots! :)


The little man by the corner of the room holding onto a rainbow is my favorite piece! #positivity



Quite reminiscent of scenes in Powerpuff Girls



Hahaha







Toodles!


Cathy

Photo credit: my camera

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....