Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DUTDUTAN


Truth is, I have always wanted a permanent tattoo inked on my skin ever since I was in grade school (as stated in an earlier post ). Seeing photos of the Pintados in my "Wika at Kultura" book elevated my interest further. 

Now where can I find legitimate tattoo shops that won't give me HIV and a peace my parents? Where else but this year's Dutdutan Tattoo Expo!!! Woohoo!


For Event Inquiries, contact:
Tribal Gear
Tel: +63917-859-3759
Email: q@dutdutan.com.ph


I've been waiting for this expo to happen for more than a year now because I totally missed on last year's! I'm so stoked and excited, I can hardly wait! <3

Toodles!


Cathy

Photo credit: Official banner of Dutdutan tweaked by me. Had to remove the racy part for the post! :) hehehe

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....