Monday, July 18, 2011

COLLEGE LOVE


Went out last weekend with my blockmates from college to celebrate the wedding of one of our blockmates through creating a Spa Party Bridal Shower for her. My friends Teeni and Ate Love took so many photos of everyone! I'm quite excited to see how the pictures look, especially since I felt so sleepy the entire night. I bet I channeled my inner Droopy in every picture taken by both camera's.hahaha. Since the two have not yet posted any pictures, this is what I have for now. Here's one of many photos taken of my class during our creative photo shoot for the year book. We wanted to look tough yet girly so we decided on emulating the "Mafia" look! :)


And here's a photo of me, Teshie and Hannah! <3



Can't wait to see the photos from last weekend! :)

Toodles!

Cathy

Photo credit: Ate Love



Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....