Sunday, May 15, 2011

MOM.BABAE



Last night was the long awaited opening of Mom.babae, an art exhibit featuring photos and paintings by my friend Hannah Galang and her mother Tita Marivel at Gallery Bohemia!



The exhibit is open to the public I believe until around the 21st  of May so, do feel free to drop by! I've already attached the map Hannah made to locate the gallery without a fuss :)


-------------------------------------

Photo Snippets

-------------------------------------

A photo of myself at the beginning of the event

A blurry photo of myself with Hannah Galang. :P

A totally random shot I found in facebook of me about to take pictures! 

-------------------------------------

What a lovely, intimate gathering the opening was! Full of good people, great food and fantastic work, I can't wait till the next exhibit of the mother-daughter duo!

Toodles!


PS. More photos of last night in the coming days!


Cathy

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....