Thursday, March 3, 2011

AND IN THE END, THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY WON!



Aha! TWO new lipsticks for a total NEWBIE (a.k.a lipgloss user) in just TWO WEEKS! 

This dilemma has definitely begun to make me sound like a DESPERATE BEING... @_@

HAHAHA! @#%$^#%@! 

------

The Lippies: 
  
Both from the Plum Family; One lippy darker than the other. 

------- 

I hopped into the car yesterday wearing my dark, dark, dark plum-colored lippy. 

When my Dad looked into the rear-view mirror, he jumped off his seat and exclaimed "WHOA!! I THINK A VAMPIRE FLEW INTO THE CAR! HAHAHA!".
---
--
-
Hahahaha that was just too funny!
-
Because of yesterday's incident, I decided to get a lighter shade of plum to use during the day. I wouldn't want to scary anyone away!

As soon as I got home today, I took some shots for you guys to see! I still feel very "vampy" though (which I really love!), without being too scary looking (which I also really, REAAAALLY like). :)

 TO MORE FUN ADVENTURES!


TOODLES!!


CATHY 






Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....