Sunday, February 13, 2011

TIME, FLIGHT & THE NEVER ENDING DAYS!

I did not realize how long it has been since I've been out of school until I heard my friends Sarah and Amparo talk about other people's graduation this March, next March and next, next March! Imagine that, it's been almost 11 months since I walked down the hall of my school's auditorium for graduation, away from the hustle and bustle of homeworks and quizzes! Boy, time does fly so quickly!

A wacky shot before a meeting (around September 2010)

These past months felt like such a blur, a total change in lifestyle and a never ending pace in my early stature in life. I feel like a rocket pacing above the skies at a rate quicker than I usually have (in spite of my hectic schedules as a student).

o-------------------------------------o

Earlier today, I felt like scanning my graduation pictures. Here they are! I tweaked some of them a bit (as if I know how, but yeah..).  Hope you'll find them quite neat. :)

Solo Graduation Picture, Assumption Style! 
 While we were dressing up, the ladies of Chat Peypoch told us that only we (Assumption Graduates), have the right to wear their pretty colorless shawls! How nice.. :)

Me in my toga

-----------------------

For my Creative Shoot, with the help of my friend Hannah, I came as a "Modern Maria Clara"! I had so much fun portraying my role because being a "modern" slash "old-school" being is so ME! :D











I think I look a tad bit to "taray" here... Hahaha
Shawls are LOVE
Channeling my inner Monroe?

Oh how I miss playing dress up! I hope Hanna invites me to one again for next time! *wink wink* HAHA


Off to do a bit of Sunday afternoon work now,
TOODLES!


CATHY 



Photo credit: last two pictures care of Hanna Galang, the rest are scanned pictures from Chat Peypoch 

Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....