Monday, August 8, 2011

WEDDING BACKLOG MADNESS


It has been 6 days since I last posted and like 3 weeks after the wedding of Jan! A total backlog if I may say. @_@

Below are some of the photos my friends took during the actual wedding. I love how they seemed to have taken a picture of everything that occurred on that day. With many snapping away and me saving most of the photos, I've come up with an album with so many sub-albums on just the event! :)

Photos made during the Wedding Proper

1.) From Jazzie

So happy I got to see Jan walk down the aisle....
...I kept trying not to shed a tear.haha. Tesh on the other hand, had no self control :D

Photos made during the Picture-taking after the Wedding Proper

1.) From Teshie

Cutie Phoebe and Ara
Though many kept snapping at the altar,
..many snapped at themselves. :D :)
2.) From Epau

Love the colors Jan! 
3.) From Jazzie




Photos made while waiting for the Reception to begin

1.) From Teeni

This is most of us.. Were so few!
Everyone loved Jazzie's look c/o Kat! :
Ara
2.) From Teshie


3.) From Epau


4.) From Hannah

My Mama and Papa
   

5.)From Jazzie

Couldn't help but crack a funny one.haha


Photos made during the Reception

1.) From Teeni


2.) From Teshie

Teshie loved her background haha
3.) From Jazzie

Everything was so pink

The Wedding Cake was sooooo like Jan! She used to always love to sleep...even in class! :)


Photos made after the Reception

1.) From Teeni

Snapping...
..and snapping... hahaha

2.) From Teshie



Thanks for all the pictures guys! :)

To Jan and Philip: CHEERS! MAY YOU GUYS HAVE A HAPPY & FUN LIFE TOGETHER :)


Toodles!


Cathy






Sabbatical

Currently pledged myself to a sabbatical away from certain things, work none the less but that aspect will have to  experience some delay....